There’s one store that I always cover when I’m teaching a coupon class. No matter what the subject matter is, I always cover Harbor Freight and Tools. I’m not sure why more people are not utilizing the money saving options that this store has, but I do. Take a look at my below to see some of the items I stock up on. All of these items are in my personal hurricane/storm kit.
- Head Swivel Flashlight (to keep my hands free)
- Batteries (in the pic I have AAA & AA) they have all sizes
- Individual lights to place in my bathrooms and outside patio.
- Measuring tape
Take a look at the coupons beside each item in the pic. You will notice one 20% Off coupon and the coupons next to each item have the word “FREE” with any purchase. This is what you need to do to start preparing and stocking up.
- Use the 20% OFF coupon to purchase an item that you need (not to expensive)
- Use a FREE with any coupon for the batteries or a flashlight.
- You can only use ONE FREE with any purchase coupon once per day.
- You can only use ONE 20% OFF coupon once per day.
I have made it a habit to visit Harbor Freight at least 3 days out of the week! I think you should too. PLEASE BE SAFE IF YOU’RE IN THE PATH OF HURRICANE IRMA!
Remember to be kind to cashiers and have fun using coupons!