I woke up early this morning and decided to head out and see what deals I could score with $20.00. Oh what fun I had! I purchased 58 items! Think about that for a minute…FIFTY EIGHT items for $18.67! Had I NOT used manufacturer coupons, store coupons and rewards, I would have spent $83.00! At Publix I paid NOTHING for my fruit cups! At Walmart the 20 folders I purchased were FREE! Ten rolls of paper towels were on sale for $5.00 but I got FIVE extra items and only paid $5.04 for ALL of it! That’s a significant savings to me! I have an extra $64.33 in my pocket just from using coupons! That’s $64.33 that can be utilized the following ways:
- Saved (Holidays are right around the corner)
- Stock up on pet food and supplies for hurricane season!
- Pay extra on a utility bill
- A full tank of gas with money left over
- Buy a shelf to store your stockpile items
- Take 10% and get coupons
- School lunches
- Extra money for a college student
- Buy ink if you print coupons, with money left over
- Go to JC Penney’s use a coupon and buy a new outfit, money left over
I know you all see where I’m going with this! Coupons do work, but only if you do a little work too!
Remember to be kind to cashiers and have fun using coupons!